In the context of implementing the final monitoring and evaluation (monev) activity/Seminar on Research Results and Community Service Grants at Hasanuddin University in 2022 which will be held at the end of November 2022, it is hoped that the Researcher/Devotion Implementer will immediately report and upload the results of research and community service activities. 2022 on SIM LPPM UNHAS (pdlppm.unhas.ac.id).
In connection with this, several important things that need to be done by the lead researcher/servant are as follows:
- The Chief Researcher/Executor of the Service uploads the final report document by filling in the template provided on the system which is equipped with a cover and an acknowledgment page that has been signed and wet stamped;
- The Head of Researcher/Devotion Executor completes the entries in the daily log (loogbook), the Budget Plan (RAB) and the Statement of Expenditure Responsibility (SPTB) 100%;
- The Chief Researcher/Executor of the Service reports the output/outcome achievements and uploads the output evidence;
- Monitoring and evaluation will be carried out offline and with presentations by each head/executive team of research and service
- Points 1 to 3 above are downloaded and filled in with an LPPM UNHAS SIM (pdlppm.unhas.ac.id) no later than November 21, 2022.